Forms & Permits

Building Permit Application

Building and Zoning Permit Fees

Business Directory Application

Conditional Use Permit Application

Operator License Application

Rezone Request

Tourist Rooming House Permit Application


Plan Commission Forms

Conditional Use Permit

Driveway Permit Application

Rezone Request - Meeting Fee due with Application: $400.00 *

Sign Permit-Meeting Fee due with Application: $400.00 *

Tourist Rooming House License Application

Variance Request - Meeting Fee due with Application: $400.00 *

* Meetings are held the third Thursday of the month. Applications are due 20 days before the meeting date

2021 Town of Calumet Road Bid Documents (click on link for information)

210505-Bid Documents-Ditching Segments

210505-Bid Documents-Road Segments

State of Wisconsin Government Accountabilility Board

The State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.

GAB-121 Absentee Ballot Request

GAB-131 Voter Registration Application