You may vote at the Town Hall located at W2104 County Rd HH, Malone, WI
GAB-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-hmong
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-english
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-hmon
Contact any town board member here!
The recycle center is open every Saturday from 8 AM - 4 PM.
Remember to hand in your post cards with your address and vehicle info and in exchange you will receive your sticker. If you have not received a post card, please contact the clerk. Thank you for your cooperation.
Monthly Town Board Meetings are scheduled the first Wednesday of the month unless noted on the calendar. Plan Commission meetings are held the third Thursday of the month. Applications are due 20 days before the meeting date.
See Forms and Permits for the applications and the associated fees here.
Looking for a location to have a get together? Please contact the Town Clerk for an opening. We charge $75/ day with a $25 deposit. If the Town Hall is cleaned up after your event you will receive the $25 deposit back.